Friday, 18 November 2011

When you have only 2 hands.

When I initially got married, I had thought to myself then that I was going to honeymoon for the first 2 years... and then start a family.

Yeah right!

It has been 2 years and 9 months since I married my darling husband Maran, and to this date I have 2 children aged 2 years, 1 year and am 8 months pregnant. Which means, on the 7th of February 2012 (which would be my 3rd wedding anniversary), I'll actually already have 3 children!!!

The thought scares me.

Mainly because I only have 2 hands.

This is what happens with the current 2 little ones at any one point of time.

All nice and happy, it's only Genevieve

Then comes Julian, he wants some action too

OK, fine... Maran lets him get on the swing too



Genevieve decides to swivel to sit, and Julian is on his feet... Ahh difficult, but Maran managed
I don't really remember how Maran swished Gen around and Julian to sit.

But he did, One happy family, with no bruises/ cuts.

 I have NO CLUE how I'm going to deal with 3 kids in 2 months time...







No comments:

Post a Comment