Friday, 18 November 2011

My newborn niece

Abhilaasha.

That's her name. Pretty name for such a pretty little baby girl.

After months of waiting for her arrival, my (cousin) sister, Christina gave birth to Abhilaasha via Caesarian Section in Metro Maternity Hospital on the 14th November 2011 at approximately 7:44am. Born with a birth weight of 2.6kg, she's a tiny bundle of joy.

Abhilaasha, when you do see this in many years to come, always remember this... we loved you before you were born, and we love you even more now... be kind and humble, respectful of your elders and believe in God the Almighty. You have far to go, and we'll always be there to help move the stones in your path.

Chinamma (that's me) wishes you good health and happiness for the rest of your life.

Little Abhilaasha, at Day 4 of life.

She and me... please excuse the ugly photo of me... I was post a very painful MGTT, fasting with no make-up.


A slightly better photo (of me), Abhi you always look good. Taken on Day 10 of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment