Thursday, 3 November 2011

2 word sentence!

Little Genevieve (age 1 year 2 plus weeks) just said her first 2 word sentence today!!! And it was "Doggy there" haha... she was pointing at Bailey, our pup at the time. She has said "Doggie" and "There" before, but never together! And she said it twice, so it was definitely NOT a fluke!

Her current vocabulary consists of:
1.Amma  (that's me)
2.Mum mum (when she hungry or when she sees food)
3.Doggy (whenever Lexi or Bailey are around)
4.There (when I ask her to point to the fan / light / her nose etc)
5.Wowow (when I ask her what sound a doggy makes... this is cute)
6.Hello (whenever she sees a telephone or handphone, and sometimes the remote- hehe!)

and now...
7.Doggy there!

So proud of my 2-word saying little girl... I really hope this continues...

Pointing, when I asked her to point at the camera.

1 comment:

  1. And how many words does Julian string in a sentence?

    ReplyDelete