Friday, 7 October 2011

Picnic-ing with the Chubbies...

A little late for this post, as the "picnic" took place 2 weeks ago on the 16th September 2011. I was expecting either a heavy downpour or a total kid melt-down... what with bringing the entire troop at 9am to the park!

Maran (the husband) NEVER goes wrong... sometimes I thank God for that. He told me to "relax, it'll be fine", but me being me... I completely burnt out with super high stress levels even BEFORE we stepped into the car! Me being pregnant with Baby #3 didn't help either...(sigh! -the tribulations of motherhood)

And true enough, the party was a success.... we were in the Bandar Botanic Park from 9am to 11:30am (actually till Genevieve dozed off)... weather was great, and best of all... I did not have to jump into the lake to rescue Julian!!!

Julian and Genevieve BEFORE the picnic... Note Gen's irritated expression!



With my dad and their dad...:)

My mom and Genevieve... see, great weather!

Genevieve thought I didn't see her reaching out for the chilli sauce...




Obviously enjoying himself!

Enjoying even more... can't remember what the joke was?


Genevieve AFTER the picnic

Julian AFTER the picnic... 

See, I had the next 4 hours to myself... weekend picnics are now a definite item on MY list!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment