Friday, 7 October 2011

My very own blog button!

After much research, trying to figure out how I won't get sued, I have finally made myself a Blog button... yay!It took me 3 hours trying and re-trying to tally-up the grab function and creating my Blog Button, and I finally managed to figure out a way to successfully do it in a few easy steps. FYI: Steps are in another post (this one's purely for gushing - hehe), DIY: How to Get A Grab Button For Your Blog?

I tried creating my own picture, but much to my horror it turned out like a picture of a mangled up cat (in my defense, I'm also bundled away from the little chubbies because i'm down with rhinitis)... so I decided against testing my graphic skills and resorted to scouring through the web and eventually found a cute clip art. I got it from a wonderful website which offers tonnes of vintage stuff... do visit her site

So, there's my button... grab it if you please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment