Thursday, 15 December 2011

Our Christmas Tree...

This is the time of the year I absolutely LOVE! I wait and wait for December the whole year because it's time to celebrate... there's Christmas Eve, Christmas day, Christmas caroling, and this year there's going to be Little Pumpkin too... (arriving AFTER Christmas, fingers crossed!). More to celebrate this year... the festivities, smell of Christmas in the air, the Christmas cheer... and of course, the holidays! What more? hehe

So, we decided to put the Christmas tree up a little earlier this year, instead of the usual 12 days before Christmas. Julian and Genevieve were delighted and the joy on their faces were... ahhhh!!!! No words can describe it! Julian's 3rd and Genevieve's 2nd Christmas... but I would say it's the 1st Christmas that they are both taking part in the decoration of the Great Christmas Tree.

Ours is 7 feet tall, and many many years old... and we've been collecting decorations only like for 20 years... haha... gleeful!!!

Genevieve : excited looking at the Christmas balls


Maran helping the 2 tots hang up decos... at their height


Julian hanging up a snowman

Still trying to get it right

STILL trying to get it right... hehe. You need nimble fingers, my dear boy

Maran showing off the stars

Maran getting the proper dimensions to hang up the star

Maran hanging up the star

Julian monkey-ing around

And Maran's no better

Genevieve looking at the 2 guys wondering how to get in on the fun


My mom and Genevieve

Tired OLD Maran,decided to crash on the sofa


My dad and Julian

Julian decides that he needs a little more height

And finally crashes UNDER the tree
 What an eventful afternoon.... How I wish we had Christmas every month!!! hmmmm...

1 comment:

  1. HI babe

    What fun! Gorgeous tree and I can see the 20 years worth of deco, haha!

    My tree is up till my waist, since we don't celebrate Christmas. Just a ploy to get presents...wahahaha...

    ReplyDelete