Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Does it work???


Does the Mesolipo work?  Yippie! Can finally fit into my 2 year old black pants… albeit a little tight around the hips (that’s what having 3 kids in under 2.5 years does to you, man…. And the Indian genes!), but IT FITS!!! 

Should have taken photos… and Maran noticed, wow. This coming from a man who didn’t even notice when I chopped off 10 inches of my hair (Beyonce’ to Posh Spice- as if!). But Mesolipo, for what it’s worth, most definitely! And the pain only lasted less than 24 hours. So for all you hot mama’s out there, this is the cheapest solution to a surprisingly good results, and after about 5 sessions probably an annoying tummy. Why is it that guys don’t have problems like this? Hmmm….

How oh how am I going to lose 20kgs! It’s like I’m carrying a 5 year old in me…. I should be starting the Weigh-Less Diet soon, and keep this blog updated on my progress. Need to start fitting into my old clothes again…

No comments:

Post a Comment