Wednesday, 28 September 2011

It's never too late...

I wish I had started this sooner, but as the saying goes... "What the caterpillar calls the end, the rest of the world call a butterfly". So this butterfly (hehe) has finally decided to wipe the dust off her wings and start a blog.
Ok, as a foreword this blog is dedicated (almost) entirely to my 2 gems -Julian, born in Oct 2009 and Genevieve, born Oct 2010, yeah, not even a year apart... thanks to my husband and expired Oral Contraceptive Pill's! But I wouldn't change a single day since their arrival. To add to my joy, I'm also currently pregnant with Baby No. 3, who should be making his way into this world AFTER Christmas 2011 (fingers crossed)! I really do want to enjoy fruitcakes and the Roast!
Ever since they were born, I have been so engrossed with  their early education, and have taken this up as a challenge to give them the best I can, and I sincerely hope it will be enough to take them through life and it's tribulations, to achieve their highest potential. I want to have an accomplishment (yes, this is me being selfish), and I want it to be them.

No comments:

Post a Comment